- Monday. 09:00 - 18:0013:00 - 14:00
- Tuesday. 09:00 - 18:0013:00 - 14:00
- Wednesday. 09:00 - 18:0013:00 - 14:00
- Thursday. 09:00 - 18:0013:00 - 14:00
- Friday. 09:00 - 18:0013:00 - 14:00
- Saturday. 09:00 - 13:0013:00 - 14:00
- Sunday. day off
Citric acid monohydrate (E330) refers to organic acids and is a natural preservative.
It is widely used in the food industry for the preparation of non-alcoholic beverages, marmalade, wafers, pastilles, etc. Citric acid is included in the recipes of certain varieties of sausages and cheese, for refining vegetable oils, for the production of condensed milk.
With the help of citric acid, the natural taste and aroma remain with prolonged storage in the frozen state of meat and fish.